Friday, 6 April 2012

April Update

Recently, I've been trying to tackle my case study (on Henry Selick). I've made quite a bit of progress on it, so I thought I'd take a break and update my blog. About 2 weeks ago, I downloaded the app 'Draw Something' on my phone. It allows me to conquer boredom, AND practice drawing badly with my fat fingers! Here's an example of some roadkill I had to draw using the app:

Also, I've been making a cat puppet for my film. Here's some fabric-dyeing action:

Here's something I made using leftover scraps from the fabric (before I dyed it):

Some tamagotchis I made using fimo soft AGES AGO:

Paper cutout background I made for a new aniamtic:

Frame from a test animation I did, in which the rig has already been removed:

No comments:

Post a Comment