Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Great Tea Blunder

I went for some drinks after work with some lovely people today. Apparently I haven't had a drink in a while, because the two gin and tonics I had was enough to make me loopy...

When I got back to my flat, I poured myself some tea. Unfortunately, I'd put two teabags into the mug, and only noticed this after I soaked them both with water...
My mind was spiralling at this point - do I succumb to very strong tea (it had started to look like a dark abyss), or transfer one of the teabags into another mug for later consumption?! Looking in the cupboard I found that there were no clean mugs left.

So now I have a mug and a bowl of tea, which I will drink out of like a chinese tea cup.


Edit: Too much tea... I can hear it swashing around inside my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment