Friday 15 April 2011

The lights are on in the animation studio. What?

Another film-y update early in the morning.
Currently festering with my animation buddies in literally arctic conditions, i.e. our studio.
I'm sitting with my winter scarf wrapped around my head like a Ukrainian widow!



Some pixel stuff I've been working on today. 

In other news, the mens' bathroom near the animation department doesn't have a mirror in it! (How crazy is that?) But their soap smells nicer than the stuff in the ladies' so I guess it balances out. Come to think of it, the actual room smells a lot nicer than the ladies'...
[Just to be clear, I don't use the men's toilets on a daily basis - it's just very dark at night, and the ladies' is up several flights of dark, dark stairs @_@]

Time to go home and sleep.

2 comments: